Star Wars Easter Eggs 2018
Easter weekend is on the horizon, and retailer’s shelves are starting to tempt customers with Star Wars chocolate.
At The Warehouse, we’ve spotted 3 different products, from NZ company Waikato Valley Chocolates (egg + mug), Australian company Park Avenue (egg), and UK company Kinnerton (chocolate R2-D2 figure). Both the Waikato Valley and Park Avenue packaging has been updated with The Last Jedi graphics. The rear of the Waikato Valley box includes small cut-out gift cards.
K-Mart has something a little different, with sculpted Darth Vader and Stormtrooper mugs accompanying their red foil-wrapped eggs (made by Park Avenue).
Also, still out and about on the shelves at many supermarkets and branches of The Warehouse are the 2018 Kinder Surprise eggs containing the latest wave of Star Wars Twistheads figures.
- Star Wars Mug and Chocolate Egg 60g, $6.00
- Star Wars Waikato Valley Chocolates Boxed #6 Egg with Marshmallows 100g, $5.00
- Chocolate R2-D2 Figure, 215g, $10.00 (SWNZ report)
- Star Wars 3D Mug with Egg 60g (Darth Vader, Stormtrooper), $9.00 (in store only)
- 2018 Star Wars Kinder Surprise Series (SWNZ report)