Auckland Armageddon (28-31 October)

Preparation for events/appearances, and discussions + photo-sharing afterwards.
vctrsone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Auckland Armageddon (28-31 October)

Post by vctrsone »

I missed you guys..we were late...like 3 hours late...I was up late working on leg armor..and didnt get me any pics...couldnt find my camera..it was in my pocket under leg armor lol
Maker of stuffs and things.
mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

it would have been epic: Old Republic Sith, Jedi and which ever side pays me the most!

I've got a photoshoot with Sylvie tomorrow at 11.40 but leaving the show early for my exhibition (kinda have to set it up) late afternoonish an being 'interviewed' in the cosplay games at 1ish so I think we need an Old Republic shoot. Need. Got some in Melbourne (Jedi vs Shae).

And the offer via txt is still there :) Just let me know. And if you did rely I'm sorry if I haven't replied because all my txts are mixed up and I'm not sure how to unmix ;)
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

vctrsone wrote:I missed you guys..we were late...like 3 hours late...I was up late working on leg armor..and didnt get me any pics...couldnt find my camera..it was in my pocket under leg armor lol
Love ya costume ! You coming back in tomorrow/today/Sat?
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

A few more pics from the first day, at and around the convention, before I go to bed.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tarragon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Tarragon »

saweet pics Matt.
You're going to have to tell me where the "Kinect Star Wars" back drop is located so I can get some photos taken...
Can't wait to debut my ani :woot:
I'm hoping to arrive around 10:30-11:00 this morning, so fingers crossed JetStar are on time.
Catch you all soon.

Phil
Clone Commander Neyo (2009)
Animated Clonetrooper Grunt (2011)
Animated Captain Rex Season 1-3 (2012)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

The photos look really great, pity i'm not up there with you guys.
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
vctrsone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by vctrsone »

we had a blast on friday :) I had a really good feed back on the costume and people loved my lightsaber....wish i had of got some photos of it.

issues with transport today so im working on my leg armor..(it all slid all over the show like crazy yesterday lol so im sewing the armor panels onto pants)

We will be going early sunday and will be there most of the day, also hitting the ball afterwards! My lovely partner is rather excited about the ball part haha! (shes gonna make me dance)
Maker of stuffs and things.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Glad to have bumped in to a good few SWNZ members so far, and I hope to cross paths with a few more yet.

Here are a few new pics from today (or that I sorted out today). None Star Wars photos thrown in for colour and variety :) Anybody else take a camera along?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sledgehama
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sledgehama »

Saw some great costumes there on Saturday - think I saw mdb going into the Kevin Conroy panel and went by the 501st stand, outfits look amazing as always. Too shy to just bowl up and say hi though!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Don't be shy :) A few of us are easy-ish to spot...in addition to MDB as Shae, HanSagan is in the excellent Han Solo above, Tarragon is the animated EP2-style clone, and Anaria is the TwiLek. Bazzack is R2-D2's minder/driver. TheHiFlyr and I might be less easy to distinguish, being plain white stormtroopers.

I hope to get tons more photos yet. There are some great costumes (Star Wars and others) out there.

I've got a few of Kristy's camera now too...which means I'm actually in some of them.

Image Image Image ImageImage