Clone wars collectors??

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Clone wars collectors??

Post by Reverend Strone »

If you wanted to do any army building, I have two spare loose ARF Trooper Boils. $12.50 for the pair, including postage. Flick me a PM if you are interested. :)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

Sure i'd be keen i'd have to wait until tuesday most likely i was hoping to snag a cheap wolffee with the last of my funds (for $40 with shipping) assuming i don't have to taxi home from an appointment today.
But yeah i am army building clones i was aimming to grab the named dudes to finish off as much as i can and grabbing plain clones inbetween when i get the chance, i have around 90+ clones currently.

I also army build imperial squads (of the varied types) but they have a lower priority due to more releases i can get.
And how much i really like the clone wars figures.

This is an old gallery i up'd a while ago i've added another at-te/turbo tank and two giant tri droids.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
"Arc troopers 4pack", Rex phase 2 with knees.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Stealth trooper(w/jetpack)
CW56-ARF,Homing Spiderdroid (vehicle),At-Rt(s)
Action fleet Tie and Tie/In and x-wing(s)
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Sweet. PM me when you are ready to work out the details of the trade. Meantime, I shall pull them aside for you.

Great collection! I once had Clonemidia, being a completist and an army builder, but I came to my senses. That said, I'm very happy to enable someone else's affliction/addiction! ;)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

hahahaha.. its about my only vice collecting random stuff, if it weren't starwars it'd be ships from startrek or babylon 5 or something else or i'd waste it on video games or something else trivial lol

Though i'm pretty much out of space i like seeing them setup i do really need bunches of battle droids i'll jump on them the next time i see some for $5 a piece i had my eyes on prototypes that looked really good but the seller ran out before he could fill my order of 45. :(
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Dawfydd wrote:hahahaha.. its about my only vice collecting random stuff, if it weren't starwars it'd be ships from startrek ...
:rotfl: Yeah, that's one of mine!
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Dang Dawfydd, that trooper collection is incredible! Love the Action Fleet ships too :)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

Reverend Strone wrote:
Dawfydd wrote:hahahaha.. its about my only vice collecting random stuff, if it weren't starwars it'd be ships from startrek ...
:rotfl: Yeah, that's one of mine!
Whats your favorite ship class? i have a soft spot for the stock excelsior and akira.

Yeah Archon i love the action fleet but they are getting harder to snag ideally i'd have a squadron of x-wings and a muddle of ties/other craft hanging, the smaller size and price really help somebody poor like me collect some of them lol
But i have so many random plans of stuff to do.. like cloaks for the royal guards(kir kannos xmany) and repaints of the minor type even i could handle like the x-wing numbering.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Gotta say I'm a fan of the 80s movie era designs - so the classic Excelsior ticks the boxes for me too, and the refit Enterprise, Reliant, etc. There's an elegant simplicity in those designs.

The more streamlined modern ships like Voyager and the Enterprise E have their own beauty too, and I admire the Akira as well, although it kinda bugs me how halfway down its length it suddenly becomes blocky and hard-edged, so I'm a fan of the front half but not so much the low-polygon count back end. ;)

But yes, I have a long list of 'projects' as well! And most are currently languishing, half finished. I need a commitment-free weekend to knock some on the head.
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

Reverend Strone wrote:Gotta say I'm a fan of the 80s movie era designs - so the classic Excelsior ticks the boxes for me too, and the refit Enterprise, Reliant, etc. There's an elegant simplicity in those designs.

The more streamlined modern ships like Voyager and the Enterprise E have their own beauty too, and I admire the Akira as well, although it kinda bugs me how halfway down its length it suddenly becomes blocky and hard-edged, so I'm a fan of the front half but not so much the low-polygon count back end. ;)

But yes, I have a long list of 'projects' as well! And most are currently languishing, half finished. I need a commitment-free weekend to knock some on the head.
Ditto, i think the movie era ships just have this great look and i like the more protected look of the engines, having a glowing glass look makes it look easily breakable.
Even the klingon d7(upgraded to k-tinga in tmp) looks that sleak business but cool look to it. (though i don't like the green version, the gray suits it better)
I know the Akira is only a flipped Enterprise (or the other way is how they found that model) but i just like the Marandas class (sp) weapons pod which gets used in the akira.. and it was designed with 15 torpedo launchers all over the surface of the saucer as well as the weapon pod ones, which to me was really cool.
But yeah i get what you mean, there are other models that smooth out that area which i think should be in common use.

I hate the new ships :D their scale/look/applestore lol
and i really disliked the Enterprise D (Galaxy class) from seeing it in TNG because their poor camera angles always make it look short and fat.. but from better directions its a decent looking ship.

There is a preview film that uses movies a mix between TMP and the new movies Axanar(SP?) and a bigger series/movie? coming out at some stage which makes the Constitution look like the old TOS girl.

If i had a nice 3d printer i think i'd make ships of all kinds, I'd love to get an Omega Destroyer and (a squad of) Whitestar's from Babylon 5
As well as weapon molds for 4 inch figures lol
If i had money.. man my house would be epic. lol
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)