Celebration VI

Preparation for events/appearances, and discussions + photo-sharing afterwards.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Celebration VI

Post by Anaria »

Yikes! Don't remind me...

Sideshow have released pics of their C6 exclusive 12" figure, can't wait to see what Gentle Giant will do (mini-bust or jumbo vintage figure, or maybe both?)
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

That Trooper is pretty sweet! Kinda glad he doesn't really fit in my collection though, I'm sure I'll need the cash for something else :)

HopIng that Hasbro have an exclusive Vintage collection figure. Would expect to hear something pretty soon
on what they're planning.
I guess they need to deal with SDCC first though.
mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

The cheaper easier to use electronic visa to say you promise to leave their country in a timely manner ;)

I could go sand some plastic to you know, have a costume there....
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Added to the guest list:
Kenny Baker, Amy Allen, and Jake Lloyd.
:)

Very pleasantly surprised about Kenny. I was under the impression that his health was keeping him from international events these days.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Rebelscum have posted a preview of the Collecting Track items (at previous Celebrations, these have been trading cards, metal coins and mini cereal boxes) - http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/FI ... 146198.asp
Rebelscum wrote:Many Celebrations ago, the organizers of the Celebration Collecting Track created a grand tradition: giving away an exclusive item to everyone attending each and every track presentation throughout the entire show. The tradition continues for Star Wars Celebration VI with an all-new giveaway, Star Tots!

The Star Tots are based on an unproduced Kenner pre-school toy concept from 1978 and have been re-created at the original height of 1.75". There are 20 different Star Tots in the set and each flat character is made of high-quality diecast metal with hard-enamel coloring. Creative packaging puts each Star Tot in its own environment, featuring original backgrounds by artist Jason Peltz.

Building on the past success of trading card, medallion, and parody cereal box giveaways, the Star Tots are a limited-edition exclusive available only to attendees of the Collecting Track presentations. A different Star Tot character will be given away at each presentation over the course of the four-day convention. Plan ahead and make the Collecting Track your destination point at Star Wars Celebration VI.

The world of Star Tots is here! The five figures pictured are the first look at a total of 20 figures to be announced. Stay tuned to starwars.com and starwarscelebration.com

mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

Just booked my interconnecting flights. Only about $NZ200 more than I expected (cry).
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

mdb wrote:Just booked my interconnecting flights. Only about $NZ200 more than I expected (cry).
Bugger :(
Glennfett
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Glennfett »

would love to go to C6!!
I had a blast at C3 and thankfully C4 was a lot more organised.Have some awesome tales in regards to these celebrations i attended like lining up overnight for 12 hrs to see GL...meeting Rick McCallum and getting my souvenir guide signed by him,meeting Steve Sansweet...getting a pic with Amy Allen :love: and meeting original actors from Star Wars and TESB...like Billy Dee.
Of course meeting Tem Morrison was awesome-he is so down to earth and has a great sense of humour...signed my 501st clone pic "have a schooner on me"lol...
So yeah,wish i could make this one,but due to lil bubb and monetary reasons and other priorities well,it seems my destiny lie along a different path to my mind....:)
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

[youtube]VzQIRK29y_8[/youtube]

MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Tem Morrison and Ben Burtt are amongst the most recently confirmed guests.