Store Reports / Latest Finds

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
The Kiwi Jedi
Commander
Commander

Re: Store Reports / Latest Finds

Post by The Kiwi Jedi »

Ah ha that solves that mystery then :)
Sledgehama
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sledgehama »

Found both the Landspeeder and Tauntaun at Farmers Glenfield. Farmers Albany had one Landspeeder left but I bought that one :)

More importantly though, a toy sale (seperate from they Finance Cardholder's sale) is in effect on them so they were only $40 each. Vintage Y-Wing is also on sale at $70!
steved
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by steved »

If you are hunting for a tauntaun or landspeeder don't bother with farmers St Lukes. All their stuff was over the floor (that store is a mess!). Only 1 of each left and they were pretty battered.
steved
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by steved »

Toyworld Manakau and Sylvia park are advertising 60% off some star wars lines. Does anyone know what is on sale there?
BobaFett420
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by BobaFett420 »

Hey guys,

New waces have hit the shelves at all warehouse, kmart and farmers stores here in Chirstchurch picked me up a general Lando after a good 5 month wait. Haven't seen any rebel fleet troopers as of yet down here :cry: will be buying all the ones I can get my mits on though I'm glad we're finally catching up to the rest of the world on the vintage waves...... At long last.
"Boy you said it Chewie, where did you dig up that old fossil?"
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

BobaFett420 wrote:...Haven't seen any rebel fleet troopers as of yet down here :cry:...
It is a higher-than-usual price, but MightyApe has them in stock for $21.99 - http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Star ... ?r=1755803

Edit - looks like they've dropped the price on their figures to $19.99
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Buzz Bumble »

There were a couple of Rebel Fleet Troopers around on shop pegs last time I looked arounf the North Shore, Auckland stores, but that was a couple of weeks ago (I've been too busy to visit many store recently).
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Theres a Rebel Fleet Trooper repacked in the latest wave so a few fresh ones are around now. I popped into Lincoln Rd Warehouse today and saw that a case had been put out there. No Ponda or Bastilla on the pegs tho.
Andiamo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andiamo »

There's a Bastilla and rebel fleet troops at Warehouse Westcity Henderson today.
Managed to pick up fresh out of case box landspeeder and tauntaun at the Wesycity Farmers. $39.99 each!
Stoked!
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Andiamo wrote:There's a Bastilla and rebel fleet troops at Warehouse Westcity Henderson today.
Managed to pick up fresh out of case box landspeeder and tauntaun at the Wesycity Farmers. $39.99 each!
Stoked!
Awesome! When does that sale on the vehicles end?