Galaxy's Edge Coke Bottle Ban

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Galaxy's Edge Coke Bottle Ban

Post by cloneone44 »

TSA Reverses Ban on ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Coca-Cola Bottles'

For a few days Galaxy's Edge Cola-Cola bottles become an international collectors piece when the TSA banned the transportation of them, full or empty, on all flights.

The good news for any Kiwis visiting Galaxy's Edge in the future is that its OK to bring home these fantastic souvenirs. The early ban was because they look too much like a grenade or bomb. Well of course...its a Thermal Detonator!!!

After the TSA saw sense, they removed the ban allowing them in checked luggage and carry-on bags on.

What a shame. For a moment I thought I was rich having filled half a suitcase with empty containers!

Lightsabers and Droids made on Batuu will continue to be allowed on flights. Its nice to read on the TSA website that they do have a sense of humour...

“Sadly, the technology doesn’t currently exist to create a real lightsaber,” the TSA website states. “However, you can pack a toy lightsaber in your carry-on or checked bag. May the force be with you.”
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Re: Galaxy's Edge Coke Bottle Ban

Post by AaroKin »

cloneone44 wrote:TSA Reverses Ban on ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Coca-Cola Bottles'The good news for any Kiwis visiting Galaxy's Edge in the future is that its OK to bring home these fantastic souvenirs. The early ban was because they look too much like a grenade or bomb.

I read about this on a few news sites and thought, come on that's taking things a but to far banning them and then I saw a better pic of the bottles and thought welllllll I can see where theyre coming from now hahaha
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards