Star Wars Blueprints, by JW Rinzler

Star Wars comics, novels and non-fiction books.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Star Wars Blueprints, by JW Rinzler

Post by Reverend Strone »

Tarragon wrote: So I'm guessing there are at least 3 copies in NZ, mine is the unsigned LE version.
What is your investment Reverend & Anaria?
Unsigned here. Autographs don't mean as much to me and on this thing I was keen to get it as cheaply as possible.

I have barely had the chance to look through it properly, much less read it, but just glancing through it is a thing of great beauty and a diorama maker's dream.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:...I have barely had the chance to look through it properly, much less read it, but just glancing through it is a thing of great beauty and a diorama maker's dream.
I've only scratched the surface, but am finding the text as interesting as the graphics.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Tarragon wrote: So I'm guessing there are at least 3 copies in NZ, mine is the unsigned LE version.
The count is up to 4 now. One of my colleagues at work just bought one as well after seeing mine. He had his sent to his home address and wasn't whacked with duty so I think my mistake was having it sent to a business. Oh well.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

MattG wrote:...I tried to take a few photos with action figures as a size reference, to convey how large it is...
Oh, cool - Epic Ink (the publishers) borrowed one of my photos (with permission) for their Facebook page:
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:...
The count is up to 4 now. One of my colleagues at work just bought one as well after seeing mine. He had his sent to his home address and wasn't whacked with duty so I think my mistake was having it sent to a business. Oh well.
We got hit with duty too (coming to our residential address), so don't go worrying that it was an avoidable mistake. I've found it hard to see patterns when things slip through during the import process.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Thanks Matt. I figure I can justify it as a claimable expense anyhow so it all works out in the end. :)

I'm hoping I'll have time to pull it out and take a good long look again this weekend. Right now I can count the number of times I've been able to look through it on one hand. :blink: