Fantasy Flights X-wing

Star Wars games discussion: console, PC, retro-video, board, trading card, miniatures and roleplaying.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Fantasy Flights X-wing

Post by Reverend Strone »

Here's the newest X-Wing expansion, Heroes of the Resistance featuring a TFA era Millenium Falcon and Poe's Black T-70 X-Wing.

ImageImage
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Fantasy Flights X-wing

Post by Reverend Strone »

Aw heck, yes!!!!

So excited by these X-Wing announcements. The Protectorate and Shadowcaster are fabulous additions from Rebels season 2. So glad to see they are continuing to mine that series for all its cool designs. Plus, the TFA Spec. Forces TIE is an obvious and welcome addition.

Most of all, however, I am thrilled to see the ARC-170 in there as that's the first Clone Wars/Prequel era ship they have imported into the FFG lines that hasn't (yet) appeared in the current media. It paves the way for many more ships from that era to be made, and there's a deep well of opportunity there. Previously they have gone to the old EU/Legends for their second tier ships, ignoring CW and the Prequels in favour of some (in my opinion) ships of questionable design integrity. What this new mixed era wave portends has me very excited. Looks like FFG will be getting plenty of my money in the future. :D :cool: