The Clone War- Lightsaber duels

Star Wars games discussion: console, PC, retro-video, board, trading card, miniatures and roleplaying.
r2d2
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

The Clone War- Lightsaber duels

Post by r2d2 »

Hi ya, have just brought a Nintendo Wii for my five year old daughter and thought i'd buy her Star Wars The Clone War- Lightsaber duels, would anyone recommend this, or is it as sad as it looks? Also would anyone know of any other SW games worth buying for the Nintendo Wii? Cheers
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Re: The Clone War- Lightsaber duels

Post by Anaria »

Our 9 year old daughter loves playing SW games on the Wii - she has Lightsaber Duels. She enjoys it, but I find it a bit limited, you just lightsaber fight over and over, against different people.

For us, the Lego Star Wars game is brilliant, can't count how many hours we've spent playing it - and it's good for younger kids too. The first game covers the 6 films, but a Lego Clone Wars game is set to come out late October.

There is also Clone Wars Republic Heroes, which is apparently better than Lightsaber Duels, but I haven't played it myself.
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

Anaria wrote:
For us, the Lego Star Wars game is brilliant, can't count how many hours we've spent playing it - and it's good for younger kids too. The first game covers the 6 films, but a Lego Clone Wars game is set to come out late October.
lego Star Wars is excellent and the bat man version is cool also,

my kids have played it so much they have scratched the disk to an unplayable state
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
r2d2
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by r2d2 »

Thanks guys for your advise, i ended up getting 'The House Of The Dead Overkill' for me, and 'Wii Sports Resort' for my daughter. The Wii Sports Resort has a swordplay game on it which my daughter just loves so might still look for the SW lightsaber duel game, but have decided to keep a look out for the Lego Clone Wars game which covers the 6 films and buy that first if possible. Cheers