Star Wars in Second Life.

Star Wars games discussion: console, PC, retro-video, board, trading card, miniatures and roleplaying.
vctrsone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Star Wars in Second Life.

Post by vctrsone »

Hi Guys at the start of this year i got sucked into to second life and I have been creating mesh cars for the past 5 months in it..well recently I got into starwars stuff in second life and was surprised to find a huge amount of content.

I would go as far as to say theres more digital Starwars stuff in Second Life than all of the Star wars Games combined.

Second uses sims. They are a big sqaure map which is a sand box you make it want you want. well people havbe m,ade everything from accurate Mos eisleys, to nar shadda to the sith home world.

theres litterly hundreds of the these star wars sims to explore.

well me being me I couldnt just explore I had to create new content too and thats exactly what ive been doing from helmets to armor to ships and im currently working on a speeder bike.

All digital of course. The cool thing about second life is you can make something then bring it to life..its not s static prop you can scipt things which basically means you animate it,make it fire of fly or what ever you want.

Over the next few days il take pics of what ive made as well as pics of some of the sims I love and il start posting them all here.

If any of you are bored looking for a fresh new starwars experience online second life is free and the biggest digital sandbox youl find. you can upload mesh models,textures,sounds images what ever you want.

theres hundreds of people creating original starwars products in it you can buy as well as alkl the cannon stuff too.

In second life one of my characters is a Mandalorian, Chiss raised bountyhunter. Ive made him most of his helmet a Chiss fighter,weapons you name it.

Totally worth checking out. its like star wars galaxy on crack!

Heres me hanging out side the cantina in the sim called "Little Mos Eisley" which of course is version of Mos Eisely.

Heres me at my base with a view of the rest of town:

And heres the custom 3d Chiss fighter I designed in built :

Lots more pics to follow. Its Free so if you guys are bored make a second life log in and then hit the search button (looks like a magnifying glass) and Search "Compeer Raa" youl find me send me a tell and il show you around. Theres battle systems and lvling systems like a real game but mostly it revolves around roleplaying. its a a huge sand box where you make your own content and fun :)
Maker of stuffs and things.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Star Wars in Second Life.

Post by oota goota »

wow! Umm I've never checked out second life.....might have to now :)
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Star Wars in Second Life.

Post by Buzz Bumble »

Being on a dial-up connection I can't play these things, but apparently there's a similar thing in Minecraft as well (no doubt more than one): Star Wars Minecraft.