White Industrial strength Velcro

Ideas, tutorials, questions relating to armour, costumes and replica props from the Star Wars universe
Armante
Commander
Commander

White Industrial strength Velcro

Post by Armante »

Hey folks.

I'm nearing the end of my Stormtrooper build, and I'm looking for some white Velcro to close the shins, the industrial strength stuff.

Any ideas on where I can get some?
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: White Industrial strength Velcro

Post by Archon Revuge »

Hey Armante - I built my suit circa 2013 and couldn't find any industrial strength velcro locally. I ended up having to source some via Amazon. Hopefully someone else might be able to point you towards a more convenient source, though.
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

Archon Revuge wrote:Hey Armante - I built my suit circa 2013 and couldn't find any industrial strength velcro locally. I ended up having to source some via Amazon. Hopefully someone else might be able to point you towards a more convenient source, though.
Cheers Archon - I managed to find exactly what I needed at Mitre 10! Go figure, I guess things changed since 2013 ;)
So yeah, a box of actual Velcro Industrial Strength in white, at the right size. very happy with it, holds the calves closed very well
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Armante wrote:
Archon Revuge wrote:Hey Armante - I built my suit circa 2013 and couldn't find any industrial strength velcro locally. I ended up having to source some via Amazon. Hopefully someone else might be able to point you towards a more convenient source, though.
Cheers Archon - I managed to find exactly what I needed at Mitre 10! Go figure, I guess things changed since 2013 ;)
So yeah, a box of actual Velcro Industrial Strength in white, at the right size. very happy with it, holds the calves closed very well
Nice one! :)