WIP: Ahsoka Tano as Fulcrum

Ideas, tutorials, questions relating to armour, costumes and replica props from the Star Wars universe
mdb
Captain
Captain

Re: WIP: Ahsoka Tano as Fulcrum

Post by mdb »

And we have a new headpiece! It's hanging upside down, soaking the inside with latex for support. I may have to apply some more inside the centre crease as the weight of the lekku pull the piece sideways.

I have wrestled the leather for the greaves. It is heavy and difficult work as the water cools so fast and I may have scorched a small section as well. but I think I may be prepared to get another scrap of russet.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

looking good MDB the curvature on the lekku looks bang on
mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

Thank you :) I'm so tired and so unable to recover from it that I don't think I'll have her ready any time soon. I'm hoping to. But every day something happens that just knocks my health back.
TIE1138
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by TIE1138 »

Fantastic work. Keep it up and we look forward to more in-depth pics :)
mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

Cheers :) I have in progress photos of my current work but as I have managed to mangle the horns I'm hesitant to share and thus recommend! But tomorrow I pick up my latex from Barnes and get some more glue so hopefully some progress :) The weather seems to be settling a bit more so it should be easier to work with the stuff!