ok so I might have gone a bit OTT with supporting of the horns but since they are going to be big, better safe then sorry. I inserted cardboard tubing, poking 4 holes in it and threading wire through and then threading those wires through other holes I made in the main structure and then hot glued to be even more OTT. But I can pull/tug on the wire and doesn't seem to affect it.
I've also already taken apart my first atemp of padding mouth area, cutting down part of cardboard and repadding area. I found to get a smoother surface (after trial and era) is folding newspaper into strips, taping into place and then stuffing it with polysterene & paper. Slower process but looks tider.
20160924_160703.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 4371 times
20160924_160105.jpg (583.29 KiB) Viewed 4371 times