Oota goota armour wait list :)

Ideas, tutorials, questions relating to armour, costumes and replica props from the Star Wars universe
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Oota goota armour wait list :)

Post by oota goota »

I think the shipping company has actually contacted the supplier to arrange pick up! Ok so this is not the most exciting thing in the world, a bit like watching paint dry I admit but I'll be glad to see this stuff when it arrives.

At least getting a supply of white is nicely streamlined now yay!
woodynz1975
Cadet
Cadet

Post by woodynz1975 »

Hooray - I am on the list.... Think I am the second Colin.... No not your Colin....or the next Colin . . . . but the other new Colin....

Took me a while to realise because I hardly ever get called Colin except when I send an old school email.

Woody!
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

woodynz1975 wrote:Hooray - I am on the list.... Think I am the second Colin.... No not your Colin....or the next Colin . . . . but the other new Colin....

Took me a while to realise because I hardly ever get called Colin except when I send an old school email.

Woody!
I think that makes you the third Colin? Lets switch to Woody makes it less confusing (mainly for me :) )
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

oota goota wrote:hey all I am reworking my waitlist so it makes more sense for people (but mainly more sense for me). I've separated out the different colours of armour (white and black) because they are coming from different suppliers and blacks a nightmare to get so that list will move slower than the white one.

I've also added the mg34 waitlist here and I will be jumping back and forward between lists trying to get it all done :)

later this year I hope to add another list to this group :woot:
Would that list be for the first order stormtrooper armor? :D
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

badges2nz wrote:
oota goota wrote:hey all I am reworking my waitlist so it makes more sense for people (but mainly more sense for me). I've separated out the different colours of armour (white and black) because they are coming from different suppliers and blacks a nightmare to get so that list will move slower than the white one.

I've also added the mg34 waitlist here and I will be jumping back and forward between lists trying to get it all done :)

later this year I hope to add another list to this group :woot:
Would that list be for the first order stormtrooper armor? :D
ha ha no! I'm really not sure if I'm going to have a go at this suit. Maybe later in the year?
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

still waiting on the black plastic to arrive dum de doo.....
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

oota goota wrote:still waiting on the black plastic to arrive dum de doo.....
I remember that saying, dum de doo, cookie bear scared the living crap out of me when I was seven, this was at Woolworths in Porirua years and years and years ago. :)
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

badges2nz wrote:
oota goota wrote:still waiting on the black plastic to arrive dum de doo.....
I remember that saying, dum de doo, cookie bear scared the living crap out of me when I was seven, this was at Woolworths in Porirua years and years and years ago. :)
ha ha that's funny :) Dolls do it for me can't stand them there's something totally freaky about those old style dolls :ohwell:

good news my black plastic from OZ finally arrived. horribly expensive and a hassle to get here but at least it's here :woot:
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

oota goota wrote:good news my black plastic from OZ finally arrived. horribly expensive and a hassle to get here but at least it's here :woot:
Yay!

Not that I have plans to buy a Shadowtrooper kit just yet, but out of interest, how much would it be to get one of your TK kits in the black ABS?

I do know a guy who's interested in getting one. Might be another referral for you! ;)
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

Armante wrote:
oota goota wrote:good news my black plastic from OZ finally arrived. horribly expensive and a hassle to get here but at least it's here :woot:
Yay!

Not that I have plans to buy a Shadowtrooper kit just yet, but out of interest, how much would it be to get one of your TK kits in the black ABS?

I do know a guy who's interested in getting one. Might be another referral for you! ;)
probably a couple hundred more just to cover the cost of the plastic and freight. I'll give you a real number once I've worked it out :)