A new Bounty Hunter-Shae Vizla The Old Republic

Ideas, tutorials, questions relating to armour, costumes and replica props from the Star Wars universe
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A new Bounty Hunter-Shae Vizla The Old Republic

Post by MattG »

I thought this combination of silver armour and red skin/lekku looked great.
mdb
Captain
Captain

Re: A new Bounty Hunter-Shae Vizla The Old Republic

Post by mdb »

Cooo, well it's been a while but Shae is finally in game! And I think they handled it well (I was really worried when I read she was a boss in a flashpoint....)

That's my merc meeting her and asking for a favour. Hah!

Anyway, this in game model differs from the cinematic and models by a really long way. But the gear is available in game to characters so I've gone and bought everything (except helmet and belt- how many million for them?) so I now have a really good reference to work from. And set UI to 2x to make the character window that bit bigger....

Currently just bought foam to template (wow, 7mm foam mat, finally!!!! An actual thickness that is sensible!) It's very rigid and smooth which will make a great base. I used EVA foam to template my Maria Hill greaves and badges as well as to template my (Samara) Asari Justicar forhead pieces. But I will want something more durable for wearing because well... I've experienced mass costume destruction and much of it was water/pressure.

So tomorrow I'll try to glue my mannequin back together and start drawing :) And, sigh,