oota goota workshop facebook

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

oota goota workshop facebook

Post by oota goota »

hey all I have finally gotten round to making a facebook page. at this stage I've collected a few pics of the star wars related projects I have made over the last few years. I am planning to add more soon as well as some non-star wars stuff :blink:

SWNZ is still my star wars spiritual home I will be posting most of my WIPS here and just a few finished pics on the page.

Please take a look, leave messages of support or abuse and stay tuned for more updates cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/ootagoota/
Armante
Commander
Commander

Re: oota goota workshop facebook

Post by Armante »

Nice one.

Also makes it a lot easier when I want to direct someone to you if they're interested in NZ-made kit! :D
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: oota goota workshop facebook

Post by oota goota »

Armante wrote:Nice one.

Also makes it a lot easier when I want to direct someone to you if they're interested in NZ-made kit! :D

:)