Well it looks like I'm on the move again!!!

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Well it looks like I'm on the move again!!!

Post by badges2nz »

Armante wrote:
badges2nz wrote:
Armante wrote:Sorry to hear it - always a pain to have to move.

Any cool SW stuff you want to sell off, so you don't have the hassle of packing it up again? ;)
Only too happy to help ;)

That Phase 2 Clone bucket is so awesome.. I really should prioritise finishing it so I can put it on display.
That would be great to see it done.

At the moment the only thing I have to sell is a T-shirt which had created a real stir with the Hard Rock Cafe branding.
I got it back in the late 80's from the Kiwi Rock Cafe, it is in the region of $3500.00 as it is the only thing left apart from a photograph of the club I took at night, both would be great on display somewhere to a collector who would protect it for NZ history.
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Well we have found a house, we will be moving in three weeks time to Brandon street in Otaki.
Once we take possession of the house on the 12th April and move out of our house we're in on 17th so hopefully my DVD order from mighty ape for the new star wars release will have arrived and we do a farewell to the old home theatre before pulling it down.
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

badges2nz wrote:Well we have found a house, we will be moving in three weeks time to Brandon street in Otaki.
Once we take possession of the house on the 12th April and move out of our house we're in on 17th so hopefully my DVD order from mighty ape for the new star wars release will have arrived and we do a farewell to the old home theatre before pulling it down.
A fitting farewell indeed. Hopefully the move goes smoothly.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

moving house blows chunks I wish you well in the move!
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

oota goota wrote:moving house blows chunks I wish you well in the move!
It does suck some what, but it does give me the chance to sort out everything that I have and to organise it again.
I might get it right one day.
We'll have to see, once I'm in the new house I'll go about building my workshop cubby then take some photos of it.
I am enjoying the planning stage of laying out the work shop, i like to draw a few pics around the setting up and where everything will go. :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Armante wrote:
badges2nz wrote:Well we have found a house, we will be moving in three weeks time to Brandon street in Otaki.
A fitting farewell indeed. Hopefully the move goes smoothly.
I'm sure it will, my wife is so organised that she has already packed up the house ready for moving, I have only just started on sorting out all of my stuff for the garage, the workshop is a total mess at the moment.
I'll be working on that part this weekend.
Blaxmyth
Commander
Commander

Post by Blaxmyth »

So are we still on for the troop on the 10th? :D
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Oh yes, definately.
That is just the first day that we take possession of the new house we will be going to.
the final day is on the 17th, this will be hammer day in the theatre, pulling everything apart.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Good luck with the move. :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Hey Matt, Thanks for that, I'll be looking forward to it.
Change is always good, I'll be looking forward to the up coming Armageddon expo this year as a distraction from what is going on.