Well it looks like I'm on the move again!!!

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Well it looks like I'm on the move again!!!

Post by Reverend Strone »

Congrats on securing the new place, bud. I hope the move in goes smoothly. :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Reverend Strone wrote:Congrats on securing the new place, bud. I hope the move in goes smoothly. :)
Hey Thanks Rev,
I'm sure it will, my wife has already packed up the house and is half way through washing down the outside of the house.
I however am only half way through sorting out my Garages and working out how i can contain gear that is in almost 100 square meters down to 20 square meters, it will be an interesting task. :blink:
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

badges2nz wrote:
Reverend Strone wrote:Congrats on securing the new place, bud. I hope the move in goes smoothly. :)
Hey Thanks Rev,
I'm sure it will, my wife has already packed up the house and is half way through washing down the outside of the house.
I however am only half way through sorting out my Garages and working out how i can contain gear that is in almost 100 square meters down to 20 square meters, it will be an interesting task. :blink:
I have just found the answer, I need a TARDIS :lol:
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

We are all moved in, for the meantime.
Looking forward to the long weekend this weekend YAY I can start working on my workshop.
If anyone is passing by, I'm now at 22 Brandon street in Otaki.
Phone numbers and email is still the same, although my home phone is still not working, internet is fine though.?