Dark matter... starwars reference.. kind of. (and more)

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Dark matter... starwars reference.. kind of. (and more)

Post by Dawfydd »

Episode 8, one of them mentions catching a movie, Starwars 38, Remastered in full VR.
Which i found hugely funny.

Dark matter is a scifi which is alright, its a slow build story driven scifi.
its worth a go if you want to see it before it comes to nz hit me via pm and i'll link you a site for downloads (or use google lol)

Its kind of a darker firefly, with less funny but it has its moments. (episode 7 was a riot imo)

The show seems to join Killjoys (really neat scifi/bounty hunter premise) and defiance season 3 sunday release timetable.

I'd certainly suggesting checking out all three if you have time, as they are all great scifi's and character driven story lines, but Defiance is in season 3, the other two only episodes 7 and 8 so far might be easier to jump into.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
"Arc troopers 4pack", Rex phase 2 with knees.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Stealth trooper(w/jetpack)
CW56-ARF,Homing Spiderdroid (vehicle),At-Rt(s)
Action fleet Tie and Tie/In and x-wing(s)