Battlestar Galactica

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Anchorhead-Autos
Ensign
Ensign

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Anchorhead-Autos »

Glen A. Larson creator of the original Galactica and Knight Rider has died aged 77. I hadn't realized he composed the themes for BSG and Knight Rider, sadly missed... fyi he was also behind BJ and the Bear if anyone remembers that one?
Anchorhead Autos Ltd, you break them - we fix them. Finest speeder repairs this side of the Outer Rim...
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Post by MattG »

I certainly remember BJ & The Bear, and so many more of Glen A. Larson's creations/contributions. Some of my much-watched favourites (in addition to BG and KR) include Magnum PI and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

He has quite a legacy that he will be remembered for.
Anchorhead-Autos
Ensign
Ensign

The Zone is showing Buck Rogers too: bedi bedi Buck
Anchorhead Autos Ltd, you break them - we fix them. Finest speeder repairs this side of the Outer Rim...
fredstar
Colonel
Colonel

Post by fredstar »

That's so weird, I picked up this awesome book on Friday from Unity Book on High Street.

And then I learn than he passed away that same day. :(

Rest in peace Mr Larson and thank you for Galactica.

[youtube]kVyFAX9i-Qg[/youtube]
Anchorhead-Autos
Ensign
Ensign

Copied and pasted this from the Herald: Edward James Olmos, who starred as Admiral Adam in the 2004 Battlestar Galactica reboot series, wrote, "Glen Larson, we thank you for the ride, you are battlestar, we will miss you. See you on the other side. #Sosayweall Admiral Adama."

By Your Command...
Anchorhead-Autos
Ensign
Ensign

By Your Command.

Caught myself watching the newer Galactica reruns on The Zone on Fridays. Still a good show but just as I started getting back into it they have dropped it from Fri nights and moved it to Sat nights grrr
Anchorhead-Autos
Ensign
Ensign

And unless I missed an episode during the week that wasn't advertised they played the episode on Sat out of synch. Missed the episode where Apollo has to destroy the passenger liner that's full of nukes heading for the Galactica grrr :cry: