Doctor Who Series 8

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Captainsolo1978
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Doctor Who Series 8

Post by Captainsolo1978 »

Anyone know the start date for the new Doctor Who series on Prime?
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Doctor Who Series 8

Post by MattG »

Sunday 31st Aug, 7:30pm.

That's next Sunday!
batmanreturns
Ensign
Ensign

Post by batmanreturns »

my two eldest are huge doctor who fans :)

late this afternoon,at 6:30pm, hoyts cinemas at te awa,the base ,in hamilton,are screening the cinema start-up to the new dr.who series. my two eldest are going. [they both work at HOYTS te awa they finish their shifts,then go to the movies ....how cool is that ?]

the new series promises to look extremely epic !
"never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. if people all over the world would do this....it would change the earth." -w.faulkner.
Captainsolo1978
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Thanks Matt!
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

MattG wrote:Sunday 31st Aug, 7:30pm.

That's next Sunday!
Thanks Matt! Was still in the dark on this one.
batmanreturns wrote:late this afternoon,at 6:30pm, hoyts cinemas at te awa,the base ,in hamilton,are screening the cinema start-up to the new dr.who series. my two eldest are going. [they both work at HOYTS te awa they finish their shifts,then go to the movies ....how cool is that ?]
It's a small world. One of my good buddies from high school (pictured here) works at the Te Awa Hoyts!
batmanreturns
Ensign
Ensign

Post by batmanreturns »

ha! ritchie ! top bloke.
"never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. if people all over the world would do this....it would change the earth." -w.faulkner.
Captainsolo1978
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Second episode tonight. Loved the first one! Especially referencing the real police box Tardis in my old stomping grounds- Buchanan St , Glasgow!!!
batmanreturns
Ensign
Ensign

Post by batmanreturns »

Captainsolo1978 wrote:Second episode tonight. Loved the first one! Especially referencing the real police box Tardis in my old stomping grounds- Buchanan St , Glasgow!!!

an epic start indeed !
this series looks to be an excellent one judging by the way its started out.