RIP Robin Williams

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

RIP Robin Williams

Post by Buzz Bumble »

US actor-comedian Robin Williams was found dead in his home last night, apparently having committed suicide after being deeply depressed.

Mork from Ork is nanoo-na-no more. :(
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: RIP Robin Williams

Post by Reverend Strone »

Terribly sad for him and his poor family. You see someone like Robin Williams and all the success he has had, and it is easy to just imagine he has an enviable life and lifestyle, but in truth we can never truly know what it is like to be in another person's skin. He had certainly battled his share of personal demons. I guess we can never know how much he was eaten up inside. He leaves this world with a legacy that is typified by joy, thoughtfulness and a zest for life. Whatever else went on, I hope he is remembered most for that.
Captainsolo1978
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: RIP Robin Williams

Post by Captainsolo1978 »

So sad. He was the best stand up comedian ever in my opinion.