Zoe's page

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
PitYak Studios
Captain
Captain

Zoe's page

Post by PitYak Studios »

For those of you who don't know I've got a three year old girl who is something of a comedy genius. For months people have been telling me to set up a facebook page of her observations, so I have:

https://www.facebook.com/shitzoesays

... and it's not entirely off topic, there's a fair smattering of Star Wars content in there, like this gem:

Zoe knows I'm only dressing up as a disney prince for her birthday under sufferance, so:

"I'm going to have an anything you want party for my five birthday Dad, so you can come as anything you want, even a snow trooper. But not a sand trooper. I'm not having any sand troopers"

Painter
Sculptor
Costumier
Maker-of-Things(I made that)

If you like my stuff please Like my page!

Hanley Soloway, Sutlers
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Zoe's page

Post by oota goota »

had a quick flick thru the page she's awesome!
PitYak Studios
Captain
Captain

Post by PitYak Studios »

Not having much experience of three year old girls I thought they must all be like this. Apparently not.
Painter
Sculptor
Costumier

Hanley Soloway, Sutlers
PitYak Studios
Captain
Captain

Post by PitYak Studios »

Another beauty:

When I took Zoe to school this morning they had the hairdressing stuff out. She pointed to one of the mannequins and said "that one looks like Luke". "Your cousin Luke?" "No, Luke Skywalker".
Painter
Sculptor
Costumier

Hanley Soloway, Sutlers