Social night June 29th in Auckland

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
HamYoyo
Ensign
Ensign

Social night June 29th in Auckland

Post by HamYoyo »

Hey all.

Well Armageddon is done with for a few more months and the trooping was awesome, but I'm thinking it's nice to do something outside of the troops as well to have the chance to just kick back and enjoy each other's company. So on Saturday 29 from 7:30 pm, I'm gonna be in the heart of Auckland at The Playhouse on Aotea Square and anyone who is around at the time and would like to is most welcome to join in for a solid feed and a few drinks. ;D
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Social night June 29th in Auckland

Post by oota goota »

Sounds good man be great to catch up with you. However I've got the little 5 month old stormtrooper at home so chances of me getting out are somewhere around zero:)
HamYoyo
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Social night June 29th in Auckland

Post by HamYoyo »

D'oh! A shame you can't make it, but very understandable. We'll be sure and raise a glass or two to you while we're there at least. ;)