FA 2009/10 Hasbro figures... updated 26 April

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

FA 2009/10 Hasbro figures... updated 26 April

Post by Reverend Strone »

Hi guys,

I have ordered some loose figures from a seller in Australia and part of the lot I bought was the Rishi Outpost Clone Wars set which includes three Commando Droids (one being a captain) and a Clone Trooper. Click that link above for pictures. Unless I'm mistaken this set wasn't ever sold here in NZ - I never saw it anyways. I have the full set coming, complete with all accessories, but be aware the figures are loose and not boxed.

This set is based on the CW episode Rookies.

Well, it's going to be surplus to my requirements, so I am happy to offer it up for sale here at cost. I paid $40 for it so if anyone wants it for that, plus $2.50 shipping, that'd be fine by me. It should be here later this week so if I get no takers before then I'll throw it up on TradeMe.

Thanks,

Daniel.
Last edited by Reverend Strone on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: FS Hasbro Rishi Outpost Attack Battlepack

I have these in hand now and they're pretty cool. I'd be tempted to keep them but I think that's a slippery slope towards more CW figure collecting than I ought to be doing right now. ;)

If anyone is interested, please let me know. They're $42.50 shipped or $40 picked up in person, which covers my costs. Otherwise, I'll probably put them on TradeMe this weekend or early next week.

Edit: On TradeMe now: linky link...
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: FA 2009/10 Hasbro figures... updated 26 April