SWNZ Traders Feedback Thread

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: SWNZ Traders Feedback Thread

Post by Reverend Strone »

Another sweet deal with Bazzack. He scored me a couple of Rocket Firing Fetts which I will be sending to my US trade buddies in thanks for helping me out over the years. Their mailaway Fetts have all been arriving smashed in the mail due to inadequate boxing on Hasbro's part. It's been nice to be able to help those guys out with mint Fetts that they can't get locally. Thanks to Bazz for his great help in making that happen. :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

MattG wrote:Oh, and although it's a little different from person-to-person transaction per se, if you have any dealings with Hugh, Reel Collectibles, through his website/store (or personal trades, for that matter), you'll definitely get top-notch service.

:D I have also had some dealings with Hugh at reelcollectibles and have been nothing but happy.
He's been really helpful on a number of areas and continues great service on a number of levels.
Thanks for your help.
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
MattT
Ensign
Ensign

Post by MattT »

I recently purchased a Nahdar Vebb figure from Fairtex, arrived safe and sound. An awesome figure, lots of friendly emails, Cheers Marc
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Reverend Strone wrote:Another sweet deal with Bazzack. He scored me a couple of Rocket Firing Fetts...............Thanks to Bazz for his great help in making that happen. :)
My pleasure mate! Always happy to help.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Zippo and I concluded a deal recently that unfortunately went awry due to a wayward package that I had mailed his way. The tracking info we have shows it was delivered but seemingly to someone else as he never received it. :( While I am of course sorry that he didn't get his goodies and there doesn't seem to be much either of us can do about it, I have to say he is a gracious man, despite his disappointment. It's a sad fact that parcels do vanish in the mail sometimes, but it still sucks when it occurs. Despite that, I would not hesitate to deal with Zippo again. He certainly did nothing wrong and was very understanding and reasonable about the whole thing, especially considering he lost a chunk of change in the process.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Two more great trades under the belt, this time with Acerimmerrocks and Anaria. Both went swimmingly. :)
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

Just completed a purchase off MattT
Arrived safe and sound. A pleasure to deal with, appreciate you looking out for the Gamorrean for me mate

Dealing with other NZ fans like this is what this is all about,
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
MattT
Ensign
Ensign

Post by MattT »

farmboynz wrote:Just completed a purchase off MattT
Arrived safe and sound. A pleasure to deal with, appreciate you looking out for the Gamorrean for me mate

Dealing with other NZ fans like this is what this is all about,
Cheers Chad, only too happy to do it! I think its awesome that we have such a great group of people looking out for others!

And while I remember I had a trade a while back with Bazzack, again awesome trade!!
Last edited by MattT on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andiamo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andiamo »

Scored an elusive Gamorrean Guard from Bazzack. Great to deal with, easy transaction.
MattT
Ensign
Ensign

Post by MattT »

Just received my Clone wars figures from farmboynz, Cheers for looking our for me! Many thanks
And also just recieved a figure from acerimmerrocks, thanks also for a smooth trade!!
Thanks guys!