Lf Figures + services.

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Lf Figures + services.

Post by Dawfydd »

Hello there, This is an odd topic name but i think it better i list everything under one place than make another thread for each item.

Topic 1
Hey i'm after a Revan for a friend if you spot one in Auck or chch for $40 or under please let me know he missed out when the wave was very patchy in his area.

My friend is having real trouble finding a Revan figure for a reasonable price i managed to get one for myself the last one mightyape had a while back, i'm based in Chch and i can likely travel but i wouldn't mind a $5 + postage finders fee so i could gift it to him.

Topic 2
3d Printing / Molding request, I have many make shift Royal guards made from Kir kannos (or will when i get to the cloaks) but i don't see any reasonable way of grabbing force pikes i'd be open to reasonable prices (i really don't have much idea, but i can get a vague one from ordering from a mold place 4-8$nzd per item)

Topic 3 I am looking for 24 stormtroopers to complete my 9 squads of 9, so any heads up if you know of somebody wanting to move out of the 4 inch line onto the 6 inch i could also be interested in imperial officers but my income is very limited.

Final word : Thanks for reading i know they are pretty strange requests and i don't know if anyone will be able to help but i don't plan to quit army building the 4 inch line if needs be i'll just have to get even more preloved figures which is perfectly fine most of my collection is that, I envy those who were collecting the waves previous to vintage they seemed like the greatest days!
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
"Arc troopers 4pack", Rex phase 2 with knees.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Stealth trooper(w/jetpack)
CW56-ARF,Homing Spiderdroid (vehicle),At-Rt(s)
Action fleet Tie and Tie/In and x-wing(s)
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Lf Figures + services.

Post by Archon Revuge »

Will be sure to keep an eye out for Revan over here in the US (along with those ever-elusive Imperial Guards!)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

Thanks you!
Kir kannos is stepping up in the mean time and does look too bad.
http://i.imgur.com/6GsywVR.jpg
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

Topic 2: Have you thought about molding and casting it yourself? You can buy fairly small amounts of silicone and resin and make all the force pikes you'll ever need. PM me if you want more advice :)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

oota goota wrote:Topic 2: Have you thought about molding and casting it yourself? You can buy fairly small amounts of silicone and resin and make all the force pikes you'll ever need. PM me if you want more advice :)
Yeah i had a plan and was going to turn a spare room into a crafts/paint room where things could be airred but we've had a rotating door of guests we cant turn away, i also planned to paint an at-te into 501/104th colours maybe next year or a 3d printer if i do i'll offer my printer services at material prices but abit off before i can think of that! - all saved funds going towards a new comp when this one breaks then i'll save for one lol

it's a shame too i had lots of casting info ready then the table i put in there was moved out for a bed :(
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

I am extending the items i would like to get from the Walmart exclusive line up to include a couple of Deathtroopers, because they have popped up else where, which does annoy me but i'd like a pair if anyone happens upon them for a reasonable price think of me i'm willing to pay US store price shipping + finder fee of course.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)