Oota goota e11 waitlist

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Oota goota e11 waitlist

Post by oota goota »

ha ha I love it!
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

Gah! How'd I not see this until now?!

Thanks for including me in the first run OG :D

Pricing will dictate whether I go kit or full build by you. I suppose it also depends on how I feel about building anything after the E-5 blaster (Hasbro), 3x E-11s (Rubies conversions), 2x DL-15's (Hasbro) and of course the DLT-19 build (OGA!) not to mention the TK armour :)

Damn it's a good time to be a SW fan
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

Gah! How'd I not see this until now?!

Thanks for including me in the first run OG :D

Pricing will dictate whether I go kit or full build by you. I suppose it also depends on how I feel about building anything after the E-5 blaster (Hasbro), 3x E-11s (Rubies conversions), 2x DL-15's (Hasbro) and of course the DLT-19 build (OGA!) not to mention the TK armour :)

Damn it's a good time to be a SW fan!
shocktroopersnz
Cadet
Cadet

Post by shocktroopersnz »

Hiya Im a newby, but an old starwars fan. My daughter and I are keen on getting costumes. We hired them for SW7 opening night and went everywhere for 4 days fully kitted. Me as Darth Vader an she was Padme. What a blast. Walking through paknsave and the warehouse was the best. The Vader costume was hell hot been a padded vinyl suit plus armor. A sand trooper is more my style. Is it possible to get on a wait list??? Would love to be ready for new movie Rough1. My daughter is very keen on either keen a shadow trooper or tie fighter pilot. Cheers, Alan
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

shocktroopersnz wrote:Hiya Im a newby, but an old starwars fan. My daughter and I are keen on getting costumes. We hired them for SW7 opening night and went everywhere for 4 days fully kitted. Me as Darth Vader an she was Padme. What a blast. Walking through paknsave and the warehouse was the best. The Vader costume was hell hot been a padded vinyl suit plus armor. A sand trooper is more my style. Is it possible to get on a wait list??? Would love to be ready for new movie Rough1. My daughter is very keen on either keen a shadow trooper or tie fighter pilot. Cheers, Alan
Hey Shocks cool! Yes happy to put you on the waitlist which is mercifully small at the moment :) I'll send you a PM with the details